Baby Steps...

Sitting here thinking about starting a hobby.  Starting something that I will enjoy.  Something that I will have fun doing... Didn't take that long when I realized that I love getting little surprises.  That I love getting free things and who doesn't?  Who doesn't want to be getting free items delivered to their door steps with a click of a button? and did I say free?  Yes, I do.
I joined few programs which reward me with either money or simply send me free samples and sometimes full size items for me to try and in return I need to share my honest opinion about the products.

Yes this is going to be my new hobby and I am very happy with it.  I will take the opportunity to share my thoughts about the products I receive and freely share them in my new blog. Yes my new blog called "My Sample Life".. Funny and so cliché but I love it.

This is my first article in my first blog ever and hope it wont be the last.  This article is to express how excited I am to start this new journey.  A journey that I hope will take me far and brings me a lot of new and different products to try and to share with my friends and family.

Everything starts from scratch.  Here I am, not really knowing what to do or how to do it but I know that I will be dedicated and with my strong will I know I will gain some experience and know that I will not be as worried as I am typing this article.  As my title says, baby steps.. Little by little, I will get there, where I want to be...


❤❤❤❤❤

Comments