It is Sample Time ..

Well, it has been a crazy few months.  I have been sampling so many Products and writing so many reviews to the point of no being able to keep up with it all.  
When I started this Journey back in July, I was on a quest to becoming a product reviewer and three months later I believe I am heading into the right direction.  
I started by joining so many programs such as Influenster and PinchMe and BzzAgent etc...  I scored my first Sample which was not a sample, it was actually a full size liquid lipstick from BzzAgent and I was ecstatic.  Pinch me on the other hand do send sample size products once a month and that was fun and it is still fun getting them still.
Now what I consider my biggest accomplishment is receiving free products to try and leave reviews on Amazon.  It has been really crazy!!  I was getting around twenty two products a week, Insane isn't it !!
Now i had to take a break.  It really went out of hand and I fell behind in my reviews so I had to slow down and not order anything until i finish all the reviews.

Once I am caught up, I will start posting my products here and give you my thoughts on them.

I love sharing my crazy products with you !!

❤❤❤❤❤

 

 

Comments