L'Oréal Infallible Liquid Lipstick

So I am usually the Nude colors type of person.  I wear bare to a hint of color lipstick and lip glosses etc..  However, recently, I have decided to go bold and I noticed that L'Oréal came out with a new addition to their lipstick collections and it is the Infallible Liquid Lipstick.  I stood there looking at all the colors they have which are beautiful and different and wondering what I should do and what to get... 

At first I was a little bit skeptical about trying L'Oréal's new liquid lipstick but I decided to give it a try and I am glad I did try it.  I went with the color plum simply what it is called too and it looked fantastic on me.  
The first thing I told myself as I held the lipstick in my hand is that I Love the packaging. 💗 This lipstick comes in this slick clear tube that is soft to the touch, silky smooth 😀  The applicator has a different shape to it.  The applicator's head is pointy for precision application and also oval with a hole in the middle.  Putting this liquid lipstick on right the right way is key, so make sure you don't mess it up. 

L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick is well pigmented and stays on the lipstick for a very long period of time.  I had a crazy night planned out so that was the perfect time to try it on.  I put it on before I went to dinner.  I had delicious Fajitas which I enjoyed along with a margarita 💗 and didn't have to reapply it at all.  Just like any other lipstick the inside of the lips might fade away but it didn't bother me that much..
I then went for some drinks elsewhere and yes I had few and totally forgot about how my lips looked.  By the time I got home my lips still looked the same. 

Seriously this lipstick didn't curl up or fade or crack.  The only thing with this lipstick is that it doesn't dry out right after you apply it.  Also it will feel sticky for a while before it feels completely dry and before you start forgetting about it being on your lips. 

All in all, I think L'Oréal did a great job with this liquid lipstick.  My lips don't feel dry after a long day and it is definitely one of my favorites so far.

P.S. Make sure you have make up remover with you whenever you want to take it off, otherwise it won't come off :)


Can't wait to see what other people had the same experience...


#L'Oréal #LiquidLipstick #Beauty #Makeup #Lipstick


❤❤❤❤❤

Comments