It’s Love, Beauty and Planet time ...

What an amazing feeling as my fingers run through my wet super soft and smooth hair. What an amazing feeling when your hair is clean and beautiful. That is how I feel each time I use “Love, Beauty &Planet” with Argan Oil and Lavender smooth and serene shampoo and conditioner. 


It was a pleasant surprise when I received an email from CrowdTap informing me that I was accepted to receive a product from the unveiled mission but I didn’t know what I would receive.  It didn’t really matter to me because I knew it will be a good product.  Well it was a great product.  




As I picked up the parcel left at my front door, it was kind of happy because it felt heavy.  I opened it and there lay three decent size bottles looking so cute and that’s when I couldn’t wait to try it and I didn’t. 

Once I realized what I had in my hands I jumped into the shower and spent the next half hour in tranquility and serenity. 


Love, Beauty and Planet, a brand that I have never heard of prior to receiving this package from Crowdtap.  I wasn’t sure how I would feel about this new brand since it was foreign to me.  




Here are some fact about Love, Beauty & Planet.  The brand’s goal is to make Us beautiful and give a kite love to our planet.   The brand wants to make a difference in every shower and they did with the space they have on the bottle for us to create our own comment and message to personalize the bottle. - I think that this is a great addition and sweet thing.

The bottles are super cute.  The colors are bright and happy and the writing is awesome.  The bottles looks so elegant and inviting which is what brands should aim for when creating products. The bottle are made from 100% recycled materials. 
Since what I have is made out of Argan oil and Lavender, they integrated the Lavender color in the label and the conditioner bottle has a heart instead of the word “Love” - adorable 💕



After more than a week of using Love, Beauty & Planet I was very impressed and happy with the results and super happy with all of the products that I have been using: Shampoo, Conditioner and body wash almost every day and I have been loving it and enjoying my showers. 



The shampoo:  Let’s start with the scent.  It smells really good and stay on the hair for a long period of time.  It lathers nicely.  My fingers slide nicely into my hair which feels so smooth and soft.  My hair didn’t tangle and feel coarse, In the contrary it just felt amazing. 



The conditioner:  same scent as the shampoo which is awesomeI can say that my hair felt calm and soft after each shower just as the label say:  Calming definition for frizzy hair.  Yep, it wasn’t frizzy like it used to and I’m pleased with that.   My hair felt alive and healthy. Of course it felt clean since some shampoos are hard to wash off and make my hair sticky and oily.  
The conditioner didn’t make my hair oily.  It was just perfect.  

Now what I’m obsessed with is the body wash.  I have never had or used such body wash.  The minute I squeezed it out of the bottle, I could tell how this expierience will be.  The body wash is super creamy, super soft and super silky.  It goes so easy on my skin and literally takes me to a different world.  My skin looked moisturized and hydrated after the first use.   



As of today,  I enjoy taking showers and after each shower, I feel relaxed and happy; thanks to Love, Beauty and Planet. 

I’m in Love 💜💜💜💜



Comments

Post a Comment