It's ApotheCare Essentials Time

My hair is such a pain and hard to maintain.  It might look nice after it is done, but in reality it is simply a pain.  Hard to brush.  Tangles easily.  So frizzy and puffy.  Very oily, etc...

I have been on a quest to find the perfect shampoo for my hair and it has been hard.  So many products wasted and money wasted since my hair just wouldn't feel right after washing it.  My oily hair stays oily, sometimes right after washing it.  Some shampoos will not even wash off and in the middle of my head my hair will feel sticky and thick and I truly hate that.

Now, few weeks ago, I received a surprise box from "CrowdTap".  A program where you can answer polls, questions and apply to receive samples when available.  I honestly have been part of this program for months and answered all missions and survey and applied to every single sample they provided and I have never gotten anything from them until now.  I am glad I didn't give up on them.  But that is not what I am writing about lol

Have you heard of ApotheCare Essentials?  Not sure about you, but I am sure I haven't!  I can tell you that I am very happy with this shampoo and conditioner.  I was skeptical about what results I will  be getting when washing my hair, however I was very impressed.  This shampoo exceeded my expectations and proved me wrong and so did the conditioner.

For all of you fruity smell lovers, you will be disappointed.  This shampoo doesn't have a fruity smell (if you're used to Herbal Essences) but more of a flower smell.  Once lathered, my hair didn't feel smooth but more of a clean feeling which is a great feeling if you ask me. 

The conditioner on the other hand smells delicious and makes my hair smoother since the shampoo cleans it and the conditioner softens it.  Did i say that the smells is great :) Yes it smells great !!

Once out of the shower, I instantly noticed that my hair is actually washed.  That weird thick dirty oily feeling I usually get when using different shampoos is not there anymore. 
Did my hair and flat ironed it and it really felt amazing. 

This shampoo and conditioner is for fine and flat hair -mine- and is called the "Booster", giving Dynamic Volume and it did give my hair volume.

I am absolutely amazed by how great my hair smells and the fact that this shampoo and conditioner doesn't make my hair get greasy like others do.  Very well done ApothesCare Essentials.

❤❤❤❤❤



Comments