Shhhh.... Secret


Ok, so we are all human and we sweat, some more than others.. - by the way, I glow I don't sweat ๐Ÿ˜✰✩✧
I want to believe that everybody used deodorants and antiperspirant (if you don't, I understand), and think we all tried different brands and smells but I found my match.. It is Secret ๐Ÿ’œ
I absolutely love Secret, I have been using it for years now not only because it really works, keeps me smelling great; it locks the body odors and replace them with a nice fresh scent that lasts all day long. 
After a morning shower, put it on, you will instantly smell the goodness lol, go on with your day, in the afternoon you will notice that you still smell good.  Once back home, you will still smell good.  Yep, it is the secret of Secret . ๐Ÿ˜

 I have tried the clear gel and the spray however my favorite is the invisible solid.  I love how Secret keeps coming out with great different fragrances all the time, and I am always trying them. 
The Va Va Vanilla, Capri and Macaroon Delight are definitely the Best!!  The scents smell absolutely delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹  So fruity, girly and simply undeniably amazing..
You know how some deodorant sting if you put them on after shaving, well this one - Secret - doesn’t.  I put it on right after shaving and nothing happens, I just smell good.  I can guarantee you that this antiperspirant doesn’t stain the underarm area on clothes because my clothes' underarms are not yellow.  However even if it says invisible, you can obviously see it.  Sometimes it curls up under your arms and also if you touch your clothes as you’re going for the armpits then you will see the stain, obvi ๐Ÿ˜‰

All in all, Secret deodorants are the best.  The Vanilla and the Macaroon scents are great. If you don’t like it then just head to any major grocery store to the deodorant section and you will find over ten (10) different scents lined up on the shelf.  all you have to do is smell some tubes and I know for a fact you’ll find the perfect one for you... ๐Ÿ˜Š 



❤❤❤❤❤


#SecretAtWalmart #Influenster #Contest #Beauty



Comments