It’s Suave time ...

What can I say about Suave?
Well apparently this products line had gotten better and it has become a fantastic name brand.  I have tried few shampoos and conditioner throughout the years and have been surprised by the outcome.
Recently, through a program called “CrowdTap” where you fill out surveys and get the opportunity to try products in exchange of honest opinions and I have been lucky enough to receive  two boxes filled with Suave products. 
I was supper ecstatic when I first got the email from CrowdTap informing me that I was selected to receive two boxes back to back.  However, I was more excited when I opened the boxed and saw what they included: Suave products.

First let’s talk about the Shampoos and the conditioners.  They are super affordable and have great smells to them.  Of course, they come in different purposes such as volume, fine hair etc… and can be found in every major store ranging from Walmart to Dollar General to Walgreens.

I tried Suave Professional line this time however I was not super happy with the shampoo and conditioner I had.  I simply believe that it is just not for me just because I have oily hair and this shampoo made it oilier.  It was Suave Professional Rose Oil Infusion Volumizing shampoo and conditioner and I loved the smell.  Using the shampoo, my hair felt nice and soft as I was washing it.  The conditioner felt great as well.  My hair felt super soft and great.  I only used the conditioner on my end (I know better not to use it on my roots) but I guess it just wasn’t easy to wash off and neither was the shampoo.  As I was drying my hair, I felt it sticky and just didn’t look clean to me and of course after blow drying it and straightening it, my hair just looked foggy and oily and they just didn’t give it any volume.  I not going to be harsh on Suave, I just think this particular shampoo and conditioner was just not for my hair type.

I also tried Suave Anti-Dandruff Dry Scalp Care and Itchy Scalp Relief which were good.  My scalp is super dry especially right after taking a shower which for some reason goes away as my hair dries out.  This product worked well.  I have used it for two weeks not and I am seeing the difference already.  The flakes are not that big anymore and I see less dandruff now after using them.  Just shake well, lather and voila.  The scent is super awesome and great which is a plus too.


My favorite one so far is the Suave Professionals 2Minute Super Conditioner.  I just love it.  I put it in my hair and wait around two minutes (you know that two minutes are super long but I try to make it to almost two minutes lol) and my hair has been super soft and looking healthy as ever!  I have been using it and been happy with the results.

I honestly am surprised with the quality of Suave Professionals line.  They have come a long way and they are still very affordable.  Great job Suave!





Comments